Saturday, April 30, 2011

May "amuse studio" blog hop!

This, as you can see, is not an owl card! I used the stamps set, Avian Notes. I used bubblegum 5/8" satin ribbon and clear twinkle stickers.
Thanks for hopping by!

Another owl! I just love these little guys! The card above was made using Amuse studio sets, Owl's Well, and a great companion set Itty Bitty Birthday, which includes that awesome saying, ice cream, presents & cake, OH MY! . The yellow strip is washi tape and the other's are cardstock. I cut the balloon and hat out of gingham cardstock.

Scroll down to keep hopping!

Welcome to our groups second amuse studio blog hop, you should have arrived here from Lisa's blog, www.dragonfliesandcats.blogspot.com.

My card is called, Hoo loves ya'?. All supplies used are amuse studio. I used only one stamp set, Friends Fur-ever. I don't know if you can see it, but there is a little red heart twinkle sticker right in the middle of that awesome amuse studio bermuda button!

Thanks for stopping by, I will have more to share in the next couple days.

Your next stop is Veronica at: So Many Stamps, So Little Time

Here is our complete blog list, just in case you get lost:

Krystie
Kathy
Kelly
Liane
Lisa
Lesa < You are here
Veronica
Kari

If you have any questions about amuse studio products you can email me at: thepaperpundit@gmail.com, if you would like to place an order, you can go to my web store by clicking on the amuse studio logo on the right side of my blog.

17 comments:

  1. LOVE your card! This is my favorite color scheme of the day and I love the way you created ribbons of paper on the card! You have inspired me for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WhAT a Great BlOg hop. I am lovin' the cards, this is really cute. This owl reminds me of tottaro (sp)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The heart is definitely a nice touch. It says love in one more way. Cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! Very graphic and it packs a punch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, what a cute little owl! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww what an adorable card! I love tht sweet little owl and the matching sentiment! I like the way you stamped the leaves on your strips of cardstock!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this Lesa! I love the owl and the strips of paper with the leaf accents! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute card, i like your stripes of paper and the white stripes left in between.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a cute card! Love how you stamped the leaves on the strips of cardstock. Super great idea and it really makes the card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute card--love the owl!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the owl and the color combo you used! Great job inspiring us.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hee hee hee, love that you showed two cards using the same set. Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete